Stagecoach Music Festival 2019 WOW!!!!



Best Music Festival Ever!!!  Alright I'll be honest - It is the only one I've ever been to.  I loved everything about it.  I went with two friends substantially younger than me.  I thought it was going to be an endurance contest for me.  I was so wrong.  I wasn't even a country music fan.  I am not even sure why I went.  But I'm so glad I did.  BEST TIME EVER!!!

Yes, it was hot.  Yes, it was dusty (everyone wears bandanas).  Yes, there was a ridiculous amount of walking.  But it was all great fun.  All the fans were great.

Sam Hunt - fantastic
Old Dominion - fantastic

The photographers were epic.  The screens were so large and the resolution was so clear you felt like you were a VIP.  Even though there were 80,000 people there you always felt like you could see exactly what was going on on stage.

Looking forward to next year already.  Highly recommend Stagecoach!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roger's Gardens - Farmhouse Restaurant - Newport Beach - California

Singapore!!! OMG!!! It is Amazing!!