Las Vegas - Prayer



This blog is usually about fun places I love to go to in Southern California, but today I am adding Las Vegas to this blog.  I also have a blog encouraging regular exercise, but again I took a break and mentioned the tragedy in Las Vegas.  Here is what I wrote:

My regular exercising has been on hold while I helped my mom on a recent trip to Las Vegas.  I found myself driving south on Las Vegas Blvd.  There is no way to convey how overwhelming it is to drive by the memorial tributes that have been left in honor of the victims.  I was driving down to say a few prayers for everyone involved in the tragedy.  I ended up seeing the tributes and a parking space simultaneously.  Parked and prayed amongst strangers unable to make sense up the magnitude of grief.

As this blog is about exercise, health, and positive attitude, today I am changing it up to take a moment to reflect.  Las Vegas is struggling with extraordinary grief.  There is nothing I can do but pray for all involved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roger's Gardens - Farmhouse Restaurant - Newport Beach - California

Singapore!!! OMG!!! It is Amazing!!