Yosemite - California - Vacation - Hiking


Beautiful!! Yosemite is life changing in its beauty.  I recommend to anyone coming to California to drive through.  It is magical seeing it in person.  It is a perfect place to camp, hike, stroll and just be.  I haven't been to very many National Parks but I don't see how anything could be more breathtaking.

I have posted a picture of Half Dome.  It looks a little squished in my post but the beauty of the place comes through.  As you walk through Yosemite Village you have to remind yourself to look up.  Yosemite Village is completely surrounded by spectacular mountains.  So when you stop and look up it takes your breath away.

I enjoy writing posts about great places to go in California.  Yosemite is one of them.  I'm just going to add a few more pictures.


This is a picture of the mist trail.

No words are needed here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roger's Gardens - Farmhouse Restaurant - Newport Beach - California

Singapore!!! OMG!!! It is Amazing!!