Catalina Island - Southern California - Charming - Vacation

This photo is a picture of Avalon Harbor, green pier and swim float.  I thought it would be fitting to start my first blog with a picture of water, a beach, a pier,  and palm trees all on a romantic island. I have been lucky enough to go to Avalon every summer since I was 5 years old.  I met my husband in Avalon.  So, first blog picture is of Avalon, Catalina Island.

Catalina, is an island off the coast of Southern California, about 27 miles from the mainland.

This photo shows the bay from the walk up to the bell tower.  You can see private boats moored with the owners enjoying summer.  I've been told that Avalon resembles the mediterranean seaside towns.  After traveling to the Italian coast last year for the first time, I completely agree.

So, this is my first post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roger's Gardens - Farmhouse Restaurant - Newport Beach - California

Singapore!!! OMG!!! It is Amazing!!